There is nothing quite like Christmas – the celebrations, the decorations, and the pure excitement. I know the celebrations have been scaled back this year. Christmas is a special time when doubts and fears are melted away with love and hope.
My prayer to you is that the wonder of Christmas will warm you heart and lighten your burdens. And that the spirit of love, joy, and kindness would be the gifts we give to each other.
Wishing you a wonderful Christmas season and we look forward to a better and more prosperous New Year!
Thanks for all you do!
ATTENTION SHOPPERS: Please do not go into a shop telling sales person a specific plan you saw online. In most cases, the sales person will skip Discovery and zero in on that particular plan. This is not fair to the sales person as you have robbed them of many points. You can say something like “I saw a 1 story (or 2 story, or a plan that fit my price range, etc.) online that might work. Be very vague so they can ask you questions.
Please make sure you start your shops early in the day, since it gets dark earlier during the winter months. If you only have 1 or 2 shops to do, make sure you start early so you can end early in the day. When shopping in the afternoons, never start a shop after 3:30 or 4:00pm as the sales offices close earlier in the winter months and it gets darker sooner.
|COMMUNICATION: If you are experiencing a problem in the field, please make sure you call/or text your scheduler right away. Issues while in the field could include (but not limited to):
Our schedulers are here to help if you run into a problem! Please keep us in the loop.
- Model home is locked (If a note is on the door with a phone number, please call the number).
- The wrong “target” is there.
- Your intended “target” is not available or working with other buyer upon your arrival.
- Other buyers walk-in shortly after your arrival.
Shopper Spotlight: Tina W
Tina has been great to work with over the last several months! She is in constant communication, accepts the jobs offered to her and gets them completed on the dates originally planned. Tina is reliable and dependable and handles herself as an expert in the field. Thank you for your hard work Tina!
Please continue to adhere to the Impact Marketing Covid Guidelines when shopping. Your scheduler sends out these Guidelines every time you have a shop assigned. Please review them. Make sure you wear a mask, as we get called out if you aren’t wearing one.
- Shoppers do not accept assignments if they have been sick, have a fever, or feel sick the day of the scheduled shop
- Shoppers do not accept assignments if they have been around anyone who has been infected or has the virus
- When shopping, please do not shake hands
- Please do not ride in the sales associate’s vehicle, but take your own when going out into the community
- Please keep your social distance and stay 6 feet away (you will probably get a better camera angle)
- We advise wearing a mask during all on-site visits.